Today's theme is 5 Favorite Fitness Tunes. Which means, it's your chance to see how dorky I can really be. Because I'm actually going to tell the truth on a few tunes that will probably sound dumb to most, but I get a boost in my step every time they come on!
If you're like me it's almost impossible to pick just five. Especially since I enjoy Pop, Rock and Country as well as classic oldies:) So I broke mine up into different categories and picked one from each of those.
1. Favorite tune that helped me get through my (almost 2 years) of work injury. Whole Wide World, by Mindy Gledhill.
2. All time favorite tune to listen to when I hit miles 22-25 of a marathon. If You're Going Through Hell by Rodney Adkins.
3. Favorite tune that is so dorky to mention, but puts a huge smile on my face and yes is definitely in my playlist Hoedown Throwdown by Miley Cyrus.
4. Favorite current pop tune that is on my playlist, and happens to be my first Taylor Swift workout song (I am loving her as a pop singer by the way, and I don't care what anyone else thinks of that:) Shake It Off.
5. Inspiring songs that I enjoy listening to when I workout this year. This one was tough to pick just one so sorry I picked two:
Brave by Sara Bareilles and Roar by Katy Perry